Your donations are always appreciated!
Cherish Center and the Cherish House are always in need of items to be donated. We truly value each gift that is given, and we know we could not be operating without the generosity of many. Here is an updated list of needs in all shapes and sizes. Feel free to check back as we will update the list as needs arise.
Donations can be dropped off at the Cherish Center office Monday through Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm or schedule a time to drop off items at Cherish House by calling 712-338-3333.
*** Denotes highly needed items.
For Cherish House
Because of your generosity, we are very well stocked on blankets. Please consider an alternate gift on our Needs List.
- ***Meat Locker donations (chicken, ground beef, specialty cuts)
- ***Toilet paper
- ***Gift cards (Wal-Mart, movie theater, Menards, Fareway, Hy-Vee, local restaurants)
- Paper towels
- Household cleaners and wipes (glass, furniture, disinfectant,
- Hand soap, dish detergent, dishwasher detergent.
- 13-gallon trash bags
- HE laundry detergent & softener
- Dryer sheets
- Aluminum foil/plastic wrap/parchment paper/ziploc bags (all sizes)
- Cooking supplies (olive oil, flour, sugar)
- Heavy duty stand mixer
For Cherish House Residents
- ***Diapers (Size 1, 2 & 3)
- ***Department store gift cards (for personal items)
- Welcome bags (journal & pen, water bottle, lotion & body wash, NIV Bible for Young Women)
- Hair care (shampoo/conditioner, hair spray, brushes, hair ties)
- Bath and Body Works lotions and soaps
- Cribs (including sheets and mattresses)
- Full size bed sheets
- Play pen/Pack-n-play
- Swings – infant
- Baby toys
- Glider rocker with footstool
For Cherish Center/Thee Garage Sale
- ***Martin Yale P7200 paper folding machine
- 5160 Avery Labels
- Plastic Baby Bottles for the Baby Bottle Campaign
Thee Garage Sale
- Dishwasher Soap
- Dish Soap
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric Softener
- Glass Cleaner
- Clorox wipes
- White vinegar